The Rigol RSA 5032 3.2 GHz real time spectrum analyser offers unsurpassed swept spectrum performance and up to 40MHz real-time bandwidth (25MHz standard, optional 40MHz) at a fraction of the cost of similar instruments. The real time spectrum analyzer is designed to to provide important analysis capabilities at each stage of the process.
Engineers can easily capture transient and short duration signals as well as identify errors in power, frequency, time and isolate signals of interests. For those Engineers integrating Wifi and bluetooth the Rigol Real Time Spectrum Analyser is an invaluable tool for monitoring and characterising frequency hopping , channel conflict and spectrum interference.In addtion, the Rigol RSA 5032 takes 146,484 FFTs per second providing a minimum 100% Probability of Intercept (POI) of 7.45. For those engineers working with EMI Pre Compliance and Debugging the Rigol real time spectrum analyser simplifies the process with EMI test configurations and analysis capability.
Engineers will love the ease to use 10.1 inch color touch responsive screen and the flexibilty of the spectrum analyser. The RSA 5032 used in real time mode or more traditional swept mode for adapting whatever your working style is like.
Models In The Range:
- Rigol RSA 5032 9kHz-3.2GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Rigol RSA5032-TG 9kHz-3.2GHz Real Time Speactrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator
- Rigol RSA5065 9kHz-6GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Rigol Rigol RSA5065-TG 9kHz-6GHz Real Time Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator
- Ultra-Real Technology
- Frequency: up to 3.2GHz
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-165 dBm (typical) ( See datasheet for details)
- Phase noise: <-108 dBc/Hz (typical)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <0.8 dB
- Optional Tracking Generator
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- EMC filter and quasi-peak detector
- Various measurement functions
- Multiple measurement modes
- Up to 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth ( Optional)
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, Spectrogram, and other display modes
- PC software options
- 10.1'' capacitive multi-touch screen, supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
Traditional views of the Real Time Spectrum Analyser oft he following benefits:
- Similar View to traditional analyzers
- Traces, Cursors for traditional measurements
- Simple Data view for initial investigation Densit
Color Map represents signal probability at each frequency and power level
- See time varying signals with the Real-time span
- Separate superimposed "hidden" signals
- Resolution of signals on same frequency band
Spectrogram display on the Rigol RSA5032 Spectrum Analyser allows engineers to pinpoint frequency hopping patterns in detail. Charaterize PLL Lock, Settle time and identify sources of interference.
Density and Spectogram Display
Engineers can combine the insights of the Density Display with changes over time. View pulsing signals inside the full spectrum and Isolate Wifi from Bluetooth and as well as other traffic.
PvT and Spectrum DisplayPvT and Spectrum Display
Display the RF Power for the Real-time span over a defined time period along with the frequency. Engineers can view not only the RF power but time correlate the Frequency Data.
Phase-Locked Loops are a critical component in many RF Designs. Verifying PLL performance requires an understanding of locking time, bandwith and operational limits. The Real-time Density and Spectogram views of the RSA500 allow the user to quickly characterize PLL performance and identify error.
Validating Transmitter performance is critical to insuring distance and power requirements are achieved and communications function reliably. The RSA5032 Advance Measurement Kit automates important measurements like Total Power, Channel Power, Emissions Bandwidth, and Carrier to Noise Ratio.
Transmitters that incorporate frequency hopping or other complex modulation schemes can be difficult to debug with a traditional analyzer. The combination of visualizations and real time capabilities of the RSA5032makes it possible to quickly characterize signal types such as 2FSK signals commonly used in automotive.
RF Component Characterization
Understanding the perfomance characteristics of your RF componts is important for validating your design. Regardless if you need to tune an antenna, characterize a filter or evaluate the performance of an amplifier the RSA5000 provides the performance and analysis capability to solve your challenging problems.
- Antenna Characterization and Tuning -- With a Tracking Generator( Rigol RSA5032-TG & Rigol RSA5065-TG), a VB1000 directional coupler and our automated VSWR measurement (std) you can quickly understand and optimize antenna performance to maximize range and minimize power usage.
- Passive Device Characterization -- Utilize additional traces and markers to simplify passive component characterization. Sweep the shape of a filter and measure the 3 dB bandwidth, verify the performance of amplifiers or attenuators, and mark important signal levels.
- Understand Device Performance -- Enable the Advanced Measurement Kit to automatically test performance capabilities including TOI or 3rd Order Intercept to further validate amplifier and mixer performance.